Here are some of the ways Estelle is prioritizing sustainability, health, and community:
- Replaced unit light bulbs with LED bulbs, which use 75% less energy than incandescent, and last up to 25 times longer.
- Installed EV stations for convenient charging.
Health and Well-being
- Planted seasonal herb gardens for resident use.
- Offered modern fitness center and on-demand yoga program.
- Provided resident bike parking.
- Implemented Biophilic Design for a connection to nature and mental, physical, and emotional health.
- Used Universal Design practices which recognize that everyone is different, and takes into consideration their abilities, as well as mental, physical, and emotional needs.
- Used GREENGUARD certified low VOC paints to reduce harmful gasses emitted by traditional paints.
- Installed walk-off floor mats at all entries to reduce indoor air pollutants and dirt.
- Prohibited smoking inside the building and within ten feet.
- Provided green cleaning supplies to all staff and tenants, reducing harsh chemicals.
- Conduct annual Indoor Air Quality Testing and routine Indoor Air Monitoring.
Estelle is a LEED and Fitwel Certified building.